"March"ing On!

March's Theme Verse: 

James 4:7-8 ~ Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

3rd month! Woohoo! For us it's been pretty busy with school, church, work, etc....which is expected. Not too many updates or big things except we are thinking of starting a podcast soon. We are still not sure when but in order for us to start we would like people, teens and adults alike, to copy and paste these questions below in the survey and email them to us on "What Is A Teenager?" So far we haven't received any yet but jump right on in! Don't be awkward or scared to and no worries we won't say names but maybe just ages. 


Have a WONDERFUL month!!!


(Hey y'all Ang here, for those that don't know my family and I have been working for a health business since October. I put up my personal blog 2 weeks ago and would love if y'all checked it out! Your Healthy Lifestyle From there it's usually self explanatory.....usually. But if there's any questions do contact me @angelina.thehealthyyou@gmail.com. Thanks so much!)

Comments

  1. Wonderful! I'm happy for your successes and progress. Keep doing it all for God. God bless you both and everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! (This is Ash by the way, ignore the username I made when I was like ten, im gonna change it soon, because YouTube will let me change it in three months

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolll!! When you said Ash it took me a minute to remember everything from today haha and I see "unknown" as your username. Glad you like it though! We gotta work on April's theme verse in the next 2 days or so if you have any suggestions or ideas I'd love to hear them. :) Abby and I try to get involved with people that actually read our blog or try to make contact with us so that it's really getting to teenagers lol. We have a few adult readers which is not bad at all but my youth pastor has said that the easiest way to reach teens is to have Christian teenagers witnessing to them cuz they're on a level that they can relate to. I'll talk to you more about it at school tomorrow and explain the other stuff I didn't get to lolz.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year. New Beginnings. New Chances.

Reading your ENTIRE Bible In A Year / Your Time With God